| || |
Have Your Say
Here's a chance to have your say by:
To be part of the activities marked with a *, a teacher must have registered your school.
- Listening to Audio conferences with Phil Maher, a dynamic and engaging Canadian photojournalist who has over 20 years of experience working in conflict zones.
- Writing a Postcard of hope to respond to Our Stories.
- Reading questions and answers by our panel of experts who have worked in conflict zones around the world.
- Registering your thoughts in the Opinion polls to find out what students think about various issues to do with conflict.
- Joining the Online discussions to discuss the ideas raised by the opinion polls.
- Completing a student feedback form rating your Frontline Connection experience.